Friday, March 12, 2010

Gentry Michelle



So, 2 years ago today Austin and I were holding our sweet baby girl for the first time. Finally after all the doctors visits, vomitting, and her hard kicks, we got to see her. She was well worth the wait. I always was told how great being a mommy is, but I NEVER WOULD HAVE IMAGINED HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE. To be honest motherhood has made me a basket case (lol). I worry and cry all the time. But I also laugh, smile, and enjoy everyday of it. I love being a mommy and I love my baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. such sweet pictures! She's a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does pass quickly....one day you wake up and your baby is 23.... love the journey...the ups and the downs...it is all amazing!

    Happy Birthday Gentry...make plenty of messes for Momma.... :) - Vicki Wardlaw

    ReplyDelete